Magick Entwined

Magick Entwined is a Forum dedicated to the unification of all Magick. Magick that is as bright as the Sun, or as dark as a Moonless, Starless, lightless Night. We come together to share our knowledge, our belief's, and our Love. Welcome all!

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegister

Share | 

Greetings and Brightest Blessings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vampyra
Uninitiated

PostSubject: Greetings and Brightest Blessings   December 14th 2010, 2:37 am

I have just been informed that an introduction is in order, so to one and all, I am vampyra, a rubenesque 5'5" red head with curly shoulder length hair and brown eyes. I am adventurous and curious by nature, with an insatiable hunger for knowledge and an eclectic soul.

I love "the Bear", he is my significant other, my love, my sanity, my sanctuary.

The one thing that I dislike the most is the Human Species; In general, a species that tends to be cruel, dishonest, inconsiderate, thoughtless and has little or no respect for the environment or the creatures who inhabit it... This is a species that is plagued with an irrational fear of the unknown and unusual resulting in the arrogant belief that Earth is the only habitable planet in the universe! I find disturbing the human perspective that we are the only "intelligent" species in existence.

I am an eclectic pagan drawn to all forms of paganism,. shamanism, healing majick and candle majick, while seeking out my Totem Animal and Spirit Guide. I am constantly searching for answers to the greater questions of why we are here in the first place.

I look forward to meeting others in this group and to lively discussions on many topics.

Yours in Peace
vampyra
Back to top Go down
http://vampyra.ca
Mextli
Ara(Altar)

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Brightest Blessings   December 14th 2010, 2:48 am

welcome vamprya

although i should tell you it had been mandatory for a month as posted in the rules

anyhow you sound like a awesome person Very Happy and yes our race is rather pitiful on its overall view of existence maybe it is our nature? hasnt really changed

enjoy your stay with us Smile
Back to top Go down
Tatanial Kayhon
Aghama

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Brightest Blessings   December 14th 2010, 3:41 am

Welcome Vamp, good to finally hear from you! ^_^ And Mex is in fact correct, in the rules section at the top of the forum, which is a mandatory read, it was posted on Nov 16, 2010 9:17 pm EST GMT-5 ^_^ nether the less, it is wonderful to have you here and active with us, if you would like to review all rules, here is the link http://magickentwined.lifeme.net/rules-regulations-and-important-information-f51/rules-and-guidelines-updated-t2.htm which, when ever there is a new rule, it is posted there.

Bodhisattva
Tigron

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Brightest Blessings   December 14th 2010, 10:48 am

Welcome Vampyra!

it is indeed a sad thought when we think about the many flaws of our species. Yes we are arrogant and destructive. But I am told we are capable of sins that put demons to shame, deeds beyond angels, and feats above gods. We are infact as remarkable as we are revolting. We are practically only like this because we are at a technological and moral adolescence at this stage for humanity. Either we grow, or we die. But I'd imagine our view on the universe and our apparent belief of being alone will come crashing down shortly.

I certainly hope we will be able to answer some of your questions.

Kahli-phe.

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Brightest Blessings   December 17th 2010, 12:30 pm

Welcome my love, I agree with your perspective on humans, but you must remember not ALL humans are like that...just the ignorant ones
but make yourself at home <3
Back to top Go down
JDraga
Ara(Altar)

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Brightest Blessings   December 18th 2010, 4:26 pm

Welcome Vampyra. Can't wait to gain some of your massive amounts of knowledge that you process.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Brightest Blessings   

Back to top Go down

Greetings and Brightest Blessings
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1