Magick Entwined

Magick Entwined is a Forum dedicated to the unification of all Magick. Magick that is as bright as the Sun, or as dark as a Moonless, Starless, lightless Night. We come together to share our knowledge, our belief's, and our Love. Welcome all!

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegister

Share | 

Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Hello   February 17th 2011, 5:45 am

Hello all

I thought I would introduce myself first before posting anywhere else.

I'm Phoenix Feather and live with my hubby Dragon Haertstring. I am a mother of 1 (well 2 if you count my other half) and I work part time in a small clothing store.

I am a practicing wiccan and a paranormal investigator. My other interests consist of making astral projection, psionics, natural magic, pathworking, kitchen witchery, perfumes,crafty things, movies, music, dance and singing (even though I can't sing to well).

I look forward to meeting you all

Blessed Be
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron

PostSubject: Re: Hello   February 17th 2011, 9:18 am

Welcome Phoenix Feather!

Glad to have you on board with us with your variety of talents and abilities Smile

Kahli-phe.

PostSubject: Re: Hello   February 17th 2011, 11:09 am

It's wonderful to have both of you here!

*hugs*

I'm smiling. This should scare you.
Back to top Go down
Astaroth Uriel
Ara(Altar)

PostSubject: Re: Hello   February 17th 2011, 11:59 am

Greetings Phoenix.

Do you have a connection with phoenixes?

Welcome to our family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello   February 17th 2011, 9:23 pm

Hi everyone

Thankyou - its great to be here and such a lovely place too.

Yeah Astaroth I love phoenixes!!! Actually, my power animal is a phoenix! How I came to know my her is a long story. But since the members here are very nice, I am willing to share it with you guys. Very Happy

Last 2003, me and my husband Dargon Hearstring joined a seminar conducted by two visiting Australian teachers, who were both clairvoyants. One of the objectives of the seminar was to introduce participants to their power animals, spirit guides, inner advisors,angels, and ascended masters. Jack who is one of the conductor of seminar is a spiritual healer from Canberra and we quickly became close friends. He told me that his wife, Fatima, a medium, could see clairvoyantly a person’s guides and draw them on paper simply by looking at a person’s handwriting.

So I made a handwritten request for Fatima that Jack promised to give to her when he returned to Australia.
Probably, because she received so many requests from people around their nation, it took a year before I received a reply from her. But what she told me was worth the long wait!

She said I had a phoenix as a power animal and dragon to my husband. We were both shocked! Shocked Not only that, Fatima even drew and described , phoenix and tristan's dragon.

Despite our skeptical and rational mind,We both have come to accept that, indeed,we must have legendary creatures who help us in our work on planet Earth in this lifetime.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragon Heartstring
Ara(Altar)

PostSubject: Re: Hello   February 17th 2011, 10:00 pm

Yeah and honestly, at that time these things were told to me by my wife, I never paid much attention to them. But when I started teaching classes, several of my sensitive students with clairvoyant vision said, independently of each other, that they saw a reptilian creature behind me.

Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron

PostSubject: Re: Hello   February 17th 2011, 10:05 pm

That sounds absolutely interesting. Some people can go their entire lives without figuring certain aspects of themselves out like that. I'd definitely would enjoy encountering these individuals as well.

PostSubject: Re: Hello   February 17th 2011, 10:08 pm

I am sure you will enjoy hanging out with them... Cool

I love my phoenix with all my being, much as one would love their guide.I feel safe with her, I feel she is my protector.
Back to top Go down
Tatanial Kayhon
Aghama

PostSubject: Re: Hello   February 17th 2011, 10:22 pm

Welcome to the family!!! it is so wonderful to have you wish us here, to share in your talents and in ours! ^_^

Maya101
Ara(Altar)

PostSubject: Re: Hello   February 17th 2011, 10:26 pm

Nice to meet you Phoenix!! Welcome to the family!! I hope you enjoy yourself here!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello   February 18th 2011, 12:31 am

Thank you for your welcome guys

Brightest Blessings to all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello   

Back to top Go down

Hello
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum