Magick Entwined

Magick Entwined is a Forum dedicated to the unification of all Magick. Magick that is as bright as the Sun, or as dark as a Moonless, Starless, lightless Night. We come together to share our knowledge, our belief's, and our Love. Welcome all!

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegister

Share | 

Hello Everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scriggle
Uninitiated

PostSubject: Hello Everyone!   March 10th 2011, 3:15 am

Hello there! I am really rather terrible at introductions, but I suppose I'll start with why I am here Smile. I have always had an interest in Magick and wondered what it was all about. I'll admit to knowing nothing at all at this moment, as I have put little initiative into research or anything of the sort, but I recently met two members from this site and have become close friends with them. They were talking about this forum one day, so I decided that it sounded like a great place to start my knowledge base, as I hear you are all very diverse here! I have no real idea on where to start on this forum.. Would anyone care to suggest a topic to start out with? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   March 10th 2011, 3:22 am

Welcome Scriggle.

I rather would like to impose the idea that there is no other greater place in cyberspace than here to develop and grow in this regard. A little shameless vanity I suppose? Heh. But yes, you will find quite the ties between our community here. Despite in its present slow cycle. Which it will out grow very shortly I suspect.

I'd reccommend anything you are most curious about.

Kahli-phe.

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   March 10th 2011, 1:17 pm

Welcome to the forum!
You'll find loads of information here...and the peeps are awesome Wink

I'm smiling. This should scare you.
Back to top Go down
Altan11:11
Ara(Altar)

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   March 11th 2011, 10:45 am

II'm a recent arrival mysellf, and thing it's a pretty good place to get familiar with magick and similar topics. Just browse through and see if anything piques your interest or raises questions. Things tend to gain momentum once the first questions trigger the first discussions.
Back to top Go down
Maya101
Ara(Altar)

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   March 12th 2011, 12:05 am

Hey. Nice to meet you Scriggle. I'm sure that you'll find tons of information here. Like Altan said, just ask about things that you are interested in and looking through threads can give you some ideas if your not sure at the moment. Hope you enjoy yourself here.
Back to top Go down
Astaroth Uriel
Ara(Altar)

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   March 12th 2011, 12:39 pm

Hello Scriggle.

I am assuming you know the owners eh? Hahaha. It would not surprise me as they do have that knack for piquing the interest of others. Anyhow you will find most topics are suitable to start, I haven't seen a limit to the questions asked or the debates raised.
Back to top Go down
Tatanial Kayhon
Aghama

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   March 12th 2011, 7:21 pm

Hello my friend, glad to see you've joined. Welcome to our Pagan family. You might not be Pagan, as we are, but you are searching for knowledge, and that is good enough!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magick Entwined :: The Central hub :: Pleasantries-
Jump to: