Magick Entwined

Magick Entwined is a Forum dedicated to the unification of all Magick. Magick that is as bright as the Sun, or as dark as a Moonless, Starless, lightless Night. We come together to share our knowledge, our belief's, and our Love. Welcome all!

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegister

Share | 

Hello:3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AliceintheSkyes
Uninitiated

PostSubject: Hello:3   August 12th 2013, 1:18 pm

Hello everyone. My name is AliceintheSkyes, you can call me Alice or Ali:) I'm 19 years old. I guess I should explain why I've join ME.

I am of Choctaw decent, and my mother was an active shaman. She taught me and my brother as much as she could. However, she did not get far, because when I was 16, she died. For the past three years, I've been trying to teach myself, but I haven't gotten very far. I hope to learn and grow more because of this community. If I can help in anyway, I will try. As far as beliefs go, I follow a very wide path. Though shamanism has been my main concern, I've also looked into different magicks and beliefs. Most recently, I've been involved with Tulpas, OBEs, and Astral flying.

Things I like to do are reading, writing, singing, and hanging out with people I care about and can learn from. Sorry if this intro was a little long, but I look forward to meeting everyone:)
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron

PostSubject: Re: Hello:3   August 13th 2013, 1:46 am

Welcome Aliceintheskyes!

I hope you find what you're looking for here! Don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have concerning your interests, we will do our best to answer them.

PostSubject: Re: Hello:3   August 14th 2013, 2:02 am

Thank you Bodhisattua!
Back to top Go down
Domina_Umbra
Algoma(Valley of Flowers)

PostSubject: Re: Hello:3   September 4th 2013, 10:55 pm

Welcome AliceintheSkyes and may your knowledge and spirit grow more with us!. cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello:3   

Back to top Go down

Hello:3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magick Entwined :: The Central hub :: Pleasantries-
Jump to: